DAYS OF THE WEEK
MONTH OF THE YEAR
SEASON OF THE YEAR
Once I did the basics of writing in the information with a black marker, my 3 year old did all the decorating on her own. She was so proud of her art work and loved choosing the colours and stickers by herself.
You will need:
- Cardboard of any size, colour or shape of your choice.
- Extra cardboard to cut out 3 circles.
- Brass fasteners (see picture below)
- Coloured markers
- Decorations - stickers, glitter, felt/foam shapes.
- Write out the days, months and seasons on each circle. I used a ruler to evenly mark out each section.
- Decorate the circles with colour.
- Push a hole (with a skewer or very tip of scissors) through the centre of the circle and through the cardboard where you will be placing the circles.
- Sit circle in place so the holes line up and push the brass fasteners through and then flatten out the back two arms to be flat against the cardboard.
- Decorate the entire sheet of cardboard.
- DON'T FORGET TO ADD AN ARROW so you know where to face the day, month and season to each day.
You can make more circle wheels if you would like with-
- Weather for the day - Sunny, Wet, Cold, Snowing, Windy
- Date of the month - 1, 2, 3, 4, etc
- How I'm feeling today- Happy, Sad, Grumpy, Tired