Making an "under the sea" theme room or wall has been a favourite of mine over the years. It can be made over days of doing different craft projects.
- Blue crepe paper (the type in rolls is best)
- Blu-tack (to stick crepe paper to roof, glue is no good for this part)
- Scissors (Kids make sure adults are helping)
- Assorted craft materials like glitter, ribbon, sequences, off cuts of materials, shells, sand, googly eyes, stickers, cut up magazines, textas (markers) and buttons
- Cardboard to cut out sea creatures
- Kids craft glue
* Hang crepe paper at different lengths from the roof using the blu-tack. This is to look like the water and really gives it a 3D feel.