- Where do pigs live?
- Are they kept as pets?
- What noise do they make?
- When they are born what do they look like?
- How do they feed when they are born?
- Can they walk as soon as they are born?
Click "read more" below to see the pictures on how to get started....
- Look up about pigs before starting this to find out the basic information about pigs and piglets and make this a fun game to teach your child all about the life of a pig.
- You can also make a pig pen from blocks or use a shoe box and get brown tissue paper as mud and make little piglets to stick around the box.
You will need:
- Coloured pencils, textas
Copy the pictures.... start with simple shapes, an oval for the body and circle for the head and then add on as you go.
Don't forget to rub out pencil at the end.
You can make an entire farm of animals.
Draw a large mummy pig and lots of piglets.