- Where do cats live?
- Are they inside or outside animals?
- Where else can they be found other than in peoples homes?
- What noise do they make?
- When they are born what do they look like?
- How do they feed when they are born?
- Can they walk as soon as they are born?
- Look up about cats before starting this to find out the basic information about cats and kittens and make this a fun game to teach your child all about the life of a cat.
- You can also make a kittens bed using a shoe box and get some soft material as a blanket and make little kittens to stick around the box.
You will need:
- Coloured pencils, textas
Copy the pictures.... start with simple shapes, a circle for the head and an oval with a little short neck as the body, then add on as you go.
Don't forget to rub out pencil at the end.
Draw a large mummy cat and lots of kittens.