- Where do ducks live?
- What noise do they make?
- When they are born what do they look like?
- What do their feathers feel like?
- How do they feed when they are born?
- Can they walk as soon as they are born?
- Do they sleep in the water or on land?
- Look up about ducks before starting this to find out the basic information about ducks and ducklings and make this a fun game to teach your child all about the life of a duck.
- You can also make a ducks pond using a shoe box and get some blue tissue paper as the water and make little ducklings to stick around the box. Make some lily pads from green paper or material.
- Coloured pencils, textas
You can make lots of animals and creatures found around and in a pond.
Draw a large mummy duck and lots of ducklings.