In your home cleaning kit include:
- cleaning sprays (I use vinegar and water in a spray bottle)
- bi-carb soda - amazing for scrubbing practically everything
- cleaning cloths/rags
- scrubbing brush
- disposable gloves (for the yukky jobs)
- 2 plastic bags (for putting dirty cloths in once used)
- small cup for water (great for mixing bicarb with water)
- Duster (if required)
I label everything because I have a few scrubbing brushes- one for cleaning showers/ bathroom sinks, another for cleaning around the kitchen area and one for my kettle. Although they are different colours, people can forget, so a simple "cleaning basket" in permanent marker across the top makes sure it stays in the right place.
I also label my spray bottles as I have normal vinegar in some and apple cider vinegar in other bottles.
I keep the spare plastic bags so once Ive finished with a cloth, I can place it in a bag while still going and then either throw them out or re-wash (depending on what they were used for and how dirty they become).