With a few quick steps, you & your little ones can be enjoying your own style nuggets.
You will need:
- 2 eggs
- breadcrumbs (1-2 cups) Click here to see my healthy homemade breadcrumbs
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp of poppy seeds
- Whisk 2 eggs in one bowl.
- Pour a cup of breadcrumbs into a bowl or deep tray.
- Cut 2 chicken breasts into small bite size nugget pieces.
- Dip chicken into egg then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Heat a tbsn of olive oil in a non stick fry pan.
- Cook chicken for about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through and golden brown