You will need:
- 2 empty toilet rolls
- Sticky tape
- ribbon or string
- contact adhesive or wrapping paper (and glue)
- Feathers for added accessories
- Cut contact or wrapping paper to size of toilet rolls, then stick/glue on to cover the whole roll.
- Sticky tape the toilet rolls together side by side to look like binoculars
- Tape ribbon or string to each side so its long enough to go over your child's head as this is the strap to hang them on their neck when not being used.
You could also paint the rolls if you wanted, or colour them in or cover with stickers.