I have just drawn up my own St. Patricks day pictures for my toddler. We made a normal 3 leaf clover and then a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end and lots of 4 leaf clovers as a border.
- draw a clover with texta
- cut up scrap pieces of coloured cardboard (we used green and a little pink)
- put glue over entire clover
- then sprinkle over cardboard pieces
- draw a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end, lots of 4 leaf clovers around the border
- colour the rainbow first (we used textas, you can also use paint)
- glue on yellow pom poms for the GOLD
- we painted the 4 leaf clover with green glitter paint
This was just a simple, easy but fun art project to get into the spirit for St. Patricks day for tomorrow!