Next shopping trip grab-
*2 large Avocados (you will be keeping skins to use as bowls)
* 500g tub of cottage cheese
* 4 shallots (thinly slice these)
* Juice of 1/2 lemon
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Pack of thin wraps (I use wholemeal mountain bread square wraps)
* Olive oil
- Warm oven to about 180 Celsius (350 Fahrenheit).
- Cut wraps into random shapes, the messier looking the better. Place roughly on a baking tray, doesn't matter if they overlap heaps.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat in oven for about 10mins until they have gone crisp (keep an eye on them as they are easy to burn).
While you wait the ten minutes for the bread to cook, make your dip.
- Slice avocado in half long ways and keep skins as these will be your bowls.
- Mash the avocado then mix together with cottage cheese, shallots, juice and salt/pepper.
- Scoop mixture back into avocado skin.