- Toothpick ... to remind you to pick the good qualities in everyone, including yourself.
- Rubber band ... to remind you to be flexible. Things might not always go the way you want, but it can be worked out.
- Band-Aid ... to remind you to heal hurt feelings, either yours or someone else's.
- Eraser ... to remind you everyone makes mistakes. That's okay, we learn from our errors.
- Candy Kiss ... to remind you everyone needs a hug or a compliment everyday.
- Mint ... to remind you that you are worth a mint to your family & friends.
- Bubble Gum ... to remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything.
- Pencil ... to remind you to list your blessings every day.
- Tea Bag ... to remind you to take time to relax daily and go over that list of blessings.
This is what makes life worth living every minute, every day.
Your Daily SURVIVAL KIT for 2013
To help you each day... Make one up for yourself and pop it in your bag, briefcase, car or in a drawer in your office.