You will need:
* Playdough (click here to see playdough recipe)
* Permanent markers
- Roll some playdough into a large thick snake.
- The adult will need to stretch open the balloon as wide as possible.
- Get your child to stuff the playdough snake into the balloon while your holding it open.
- Push out any air bubbles you can see and then tie balloon closed.
- Decorate with markers and tie a ribbon around the top (optional).
- Squish your playdough mate into which ever way you want, push in where his mouth or eyes are.
- You can make him talk and roll a nose too if you want a more 3D effect.
- Make a few of them for playtime. My daughter carried her squishy balloon mates with her everywhere and they held together really well.
- A great stress ball for the parents too haha :-)