- Where do chickens live? (at a farm and at peoples house)
- What is the male chicken called and how does he look different?
- How many eggs does a chicken lay?
- What noise do they make?
- When they are born what do they look like?
- How do they feed when they are born?
- Can they walk as soon as they are born?
- Look up about chickens before starting this to find out the basic information about chickens and chicks and make this a fun game to teach your child all about the life of a chicken.
- You can also make a chicken coop using a shoe box and get some crepe paper and an empty washed margarine container for their laying box and make little chicks to stick around the box.
- Coloured pencils, textas
You can make an entire farm of animals.
Draw a large mummy chicken and lots of chicks.