Healthy homemade BREADCRUMBS

I have made up a mix of my own breadcrumbs for when I home make chicken nuggets (click here to see my recipe post) for my kids. These are a BIG favourite in our household for everyone- hubby included. You can use your own quantities depending on how many nuggets your making. I start with this for 2 chicken breasts cut into nugget size pieces and sometimes I will make extra and double-crumb.
 These are my favourite nuggets when made with this recipe, yum!

Ingredients:

  • 1 Cup of Multigrain breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 Cup LSA mix (linseed, sunflower seeds and almonds all ground)
  • 3 Tablespoons of Chia seeds
  • 1 Tablespoon of Dried Italian Herbs
  • 1 Tablespoon of poppy seeds (optional)
Mix all together in a bowl and your ready to use.

# You can buy a pack of LSA mix from the supermarket in the aisle with nuts.