Remember using "clag" at school. Great for paper mache, pasting and collage. Anything that doesn't need a really strong hold. You do use a couple of tablespoons of glue, because this recipe is to make it go further.
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1/2 cup of water ( I didn't find this enough, but use it as a start then add more as you mix to get the right texture)
- 2-3 tbsp of any craft glue
- In a bowl, add flour then slowly add water while stirring until smooth, make sure you get rid of any lumps.
- Mix in the craft glue and combine well.
- Add more water if too thick and more flour if too runny. You want a "watery porridge" type consistency.