Each week make sure you always have available:
- Books- an assortment of fun & learning books (borrow from your local library if needed)
- Blocks of some type- duplo, coloured wooden blocks, lego, alphabet/learning blocks. Alternate the different types of blocks each week.
- Soft and cuddly toys, a doll or two with dolls pram and a push along toy or stand still activity table for small children learning to stand and walk.
- Pictures on the walls where they play of anything you like. We mix it up with pictures they have drawn or made for art or wildlife and animal pictures.
- You can keep it simple and have only 2 tubs that you swap over every week or if you have lots of toys you may have 4 tubs, therefore each tub is out for one week every month. This definitely keeps the surprise factor of new toys alive because kids will forget about half the things in there.